Rules and Regulations
Please read and agree with the “Rules and Regulations” before submitting any payments.
- The maximum occupancy allowed by law is 6 persons. THIS INCLUDES DAY GUESTS. Some units only sleep 4. Please confirm sleeping accommodations for your party size.
- Only two vehicles per reservation are permitted on the property at any one time. THIS INCLUDES DAY GUESTS.
- Absolutely no commercial vehicles, boats, jet skis or trailers are permitted on the property at any time.
- No private parties or other large gatherings are permitted on the premises without prior approval of the rental agent.
- We are not responsible for items left in the units.
- There is a $35 service charge for all returned checks.
- If the unit you have reserved is listed for sale it may be shown to interested parties during your stay. Appointments will be scheduled with you prior to showings.
- Smoking is not permitted in the condominium units or anywhere on the condominium grounds.
- There will be no refunds for inoperable equipment which cannot be fixed in a timely manner.
- NO PETS of any kind are allowed in the condominiums or on the condominium grounds.
I have read and agree with the rules and regulations policies for Camellia Properties. Please click below to continue the payment process. Thank you.